Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Ask Me Anything about Universal Basic Income Today on Reddit

Today at 1 p.m. Eastern (10 a.m. Pacific), I will be doing an "Ask Me Anything" session on Reddit on the topic of universal basic income (UBI). Here is the general link to the page where my discussion will appear. I will post an exact link to the discussion itself when the time comes.


The IAMA sub-Reddit requires that people provide "proof" of who they are by posting something that no imposter could easily do. My "proof" is this little video clip inviting you to join me today on Reddit. Sorry for the poor quality--I'm not very good at videos, but you can match the image in the video to the one posted in my profile. I guess that will constitute "proof."

As readers of this blog will know, I have posted lots of stuff about a universal basic income over the past year. Here is a partial list:

For more, you might check numerous contributions I made to the recent discussion of basic income on Cato Unbound, which starts here  or this short piece posted on Real Clear Markets  or this brief summary of my arguments in the Milken Review.

So please join me, and I look forward to answering your questions!


No comments:

Post a Comment